- Located four areas of water and sewer infrastructure for contractors performing underground boring and excavations.
- Read water meters not acquisitioned by the AMA system.
- Performed fire hydrant maintenance on several fire hydrants.
- Performed customer service inspections on several commercial businesses.
- Performed meter rereads, water turn on/turn offs, and leak checks.
- Performed maintenance on well lots, lift stations, fire hydrants, and the water distribution and wastewater collection system.
- Performed 17 preventive maintenance and equipment services.
- Replaced four tires and repaired one.
|Parks and Recreation
Park staff are currently trenching and installing an irrigation system as well as preparing to install lighting at the new Dog Park at Unity Park.
Crews are applying weed control in several parks.
The crew at Unity Park is installing new base anchors and pitching rubbers on several fields.
The North Crew marked and prepped the flag football fields at Brazos Park.
The crew at Doubletree Ranch Park cleaned the splash pad and removed debris from the east side of the property.
The South Crew made repairs to the windscreens at the Tennis Center.
The Trail Crew mowed the Oncor easement area at Castlewood Trail.
All campsites at Pilot Knoll Park were full last week due to a high volume of Spring Break campers.
Kristin Willingham and Anabelle Dunn met with local CCA representatives preparing for the 5K/1K that will take place in conjunction with the Fall Festival.
Planning for 2017 Kids Kamp is in full force! This year we will be utilizing an app based software, ePACT, in order to streamline record keeping throughout the summer. Registration for Kids Kamp will begin on Monday, March 20.
This was the fifth week of Session II of the Spring Tennis Program. There are morning, evening, and weekend classes offered for ages four and up.
Andra Foreman attended the Art Advisory Board meeting as the City liaison on Thursday at The Robert & Lee DuVall Center to discuss the upcoming Art Festival on May 6, 2017.
Monday: Assorted Card Games – Dealer’s Choice, Spades in the Library
Tuesday: Assorted Card Games – Dealer’s Choice, Dominoes, 42
Thursday: Assorted Card Games – Dealer’s Choice, Bridge, Rummikub
On Thursday, 49 Senior All-Stars enjoyed a green luncheon of baked potatoes, salad, green grapes, and dessert provided by McAlister’s Deli as an early St. Patrick’s Day celebration.