Sign Up for Bank Drafting
Never worry about missing the due date by signing up to have your utility bill electronically drafted each month! You also get a $5 discount each month when using electronic payment drafting.
To sign up for bank drafting:
- Complete the Authorization for Bank Drafting Form.
- After receiving your authorization, a pre-note (test transaction) will be sent with our next billing cycle.
- Your account will not be drafted the first month - you will receive a regular bill. Pay as you normally do.
- Unless there are problems with the pre-note (we will contact you if so), the next billing will be electronically drafted.
- You will still receive a statement the first week of the month - so you can see how much your bill will be.
- If your bill says, "Do Not Pay - Account will be Drafted," you are set to go!
- Your bank will deduct the utility bill amount on or about the 20th of each month and forward your payment to the City.