Highland Village Runoff Election - CANCELLED
One of the candidates in the Runoff Election scheduled for June 16, 2018 for Highland Village City Council, Place 2, has timely withdrawn as a candidate. As a result, the Runoff Election has been cancelled and Jon Kixmiller is elected to City Council, Place 2.
Highland Village 2018 Election Notices:
Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot
Notice of the May 5, 2018 General Election
Order of Cancellation for the June 16, 2018 Runoff Election
Acceptable Forms of ID for Voting in Person:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas election identification certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas license to carry a handgun issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person's photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person's photograph
- United States passport
Note: With the exception of the United States citizenship certificate, the identification must be current or have expired no more than four years before being presented for voter qualification at the polling place.
Voters who do not possess and cannot reasonably obtain one of the seven forms of approved photo ID listed above have additional options at the polls. You may visit the Denton County Elections website at the link provided below for further details.
You can also determine if you are registered to vote at the Denton County Elections website. If you have any questions regarding your voter registration, please contact the Denton County Elections Division at (940) 349-3200.