- Code of Ordinances
Code of Ordinances
The link below will redirect you to a non-City of Highland Village website. Please be aware that the internet site made available to you, your agency, or your organization through this link and the information it contains is not under the control of the City, and the City is not responsible for, nor accepts liability for, the availability of this outside resource. The City cannot and does not make any representation to you, your agency, or your organization, about this site or the information it contains. The City of Highland Village is making this information available as a convenience.
The City's Code of Ordinances is codified through Ordinance 2022-1292, which was approved on March 22, 2022. A listing of ordinances approved, but not yet codified, are included below for your convenience.
- Ordinance 2022-1293 (Amending the Development Regulations relating to the Development and Use of Property described as The District of Highland Village, located at the Northwest Corner of the Intersection of Briarhill Boulevard and FM 407)
- Ordinance 2022-1294 (Amending the City's Code of Ordinance Chapter 4 - Animal Control)
- Ordinance 2022-1295 (Adopting Amendments to the FY 2021-2022 Budget)
- Ordinance 2022-1296 (Adopting and Approving the FY 2022-2023 Budget)
- Ordinance 2022-1297 (Levying the Ad Valorem Taxes for the Year 2022)
- Ordinance 2022-1298 (Ordinance Number Not Used)
- Ordinance 2023-1299 (Amending Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance Section 39 - Swimming Pools)