Facility and Event Updates
City of Highland Village facilities and amenities will begin to open on May 18. We are The dates listed below are subject to change based on further State mandates.
K-9 Kastle Dog Park
Playgrounds and Restrooms
City Hall, Animal Services, Municipal Court, Police Department, The Robert & Lee DuVall Center (no facility rental)
Monday, June 15
Senior All-Star Programming
Monday, July 6
Kids Kamp - The City of Highland Village has determined Kids Kamp will be held from Monday, July 6 through Friday, July 31. In efforts to contact all participants who have already registered for camp, registration will be temporarily closed until Sunday, May 10. The Parks and Recreation Department will begin contacting all registered participants on Monday, May 4 to reschedule or refund their reservations for camp. Registration for camp will re-open on Monday, May 11. Please note, the dates are subject to change depending upon further State mandates.
The following is the current facility closures and special events that have been cancelled/postponed or modified:
- City offices are closed to the public. Business with the City can be conducted through our online services found on our city website or over the phone. Appointments can be made on an as needed basis at the discretion of City staff.
- City park drinking fountains are closed.
- Municipal Court will take place via Zoom. Details can be found here.
- The Robert & Lee DuVall Center is closed. All community programs have been cancelled and refunds will be provided to those who have already signed up to participate.
- The Kids Kastle Community Build project has been delayed. Phase 1 construction will take place from May 18-21 with community involvement. Play By Design, LLC, contractors, and City Staff will complete the work for Phase 1. Our goal is to set the stage for a community build of Phase 2 sometime late summer or early fall.
- All City recreation programs, classes, events and activities are currently cancelled.
- PFC Aaron M. Hudson Memorial Bridge Dedication that was to take place on April 18 will be rescheduled.
- The City will not issue solicitor or peddler permits until further notice.
- The City strongly encourages compliance with social distancing recommendations.
City facilities and programs will be evaluated according to a risk assessment by the Highland Village Emergency Operations and public health authorities. Residents should watch the city website and our social media channels for any additional announcements.